Don’t miss out on your chance to audition for GUYS AND DOLLS, Jr., a Sara Smith Youth Theatre Production. Guys and Dolls, Jr. follows gambler, Nathan Detroit, as he tries to find the cash to set up the biggest crap game in town while the authorities breathe down his neck; meanwhile, his girlfriend and nightclub performer, Adelaide, laments that they’ve been engaged for fourteen years without ever getting married. Nathan turns to fellow gambler, Sky Masterson, for the dough, but Sky ends up chasing the straight-laced missionary, Sarah Brown. For ages 8-18 years.
- RSVP required; Audition music cuts will be emailed.
- Prepare a one-minute memorized monologue. There will also be a short dance audition.
- Auditions may run 2-3 hours. Parents, please be prepared to wait and list ALL conflicts!
- Rehearsals run Wednesdays, 4:30-6:30PM and Saturdays, 10:00AM-1:00PM. First rehearsal is Saturday, January 26. Upon being cast actors will receive a detailed rehearsal schedule outlining all the rehearsals they are expected to attend.
- Show Dates: Saturday, March 9, 10:30AM and 1:30PM and Sunday, March 10, 2:00 and 5:00PM.
- There is a $405 Production Fee and Ticket Package (includes 5 Reserved and 5 General Admission Tickets) for selected actors; need-based scholarships available.
CLICK HERE TO RSVP FOR YOUR AUDITION