Join us for a prestigious night at this year’s Bates Street Society Dinner on February 8, 2020. The event will feature a delicious three course seated dinner, wine and cocktails, live entertainment and inspirational recognition of our members.
Master of Ceremonies: Huel Perkins, Iconic Broadcast Journalist and Local News Anchor
The Bates Street Society was created in 2015 to help recognize donors who make significant charitable contributions to support the work and mission of The Community House in Birmingham. Membership in The Bates Street Society is achieved when a donor’s cumulative giving totals $25,000 or more. The Bates Street Society will feature a number of major giving recognition levels, each offering graduated benefits and recognition.
Members will be acknowledged annually at The Bates Street Society Dinner, an upscale event hosted by The Community House Foundation Board of Directors. The Bates Street Society Dinner will also recognize The Community House’s annual Pillars of Vibrancy, Education, Culture, Wellness, Business and Philanthropy.
The 2020 Pillar Society Inductees are:
- Mary Kramer, Crain Communications — Business
- Christine & David Provost, TCF Bank — Philanthropy
- Hannan Lis, WW Group Inc. / Lis Ventures LLC — Wellness
- Ora Hirsch Pescovitz, M.D., Oakland University — Education
- Keith Pomeroy, Pomeroy Living LLC / Pomeroy Family Holdings – Wellness & Philanthropy
- Margaret Cooney Casey, President, Beaumont Foundation at Beaumont Hospitals – Philanthropy
- Brian Berman, M.D., Beaumont Health System / Beaumont Children’s Hospital – Wellness
- Linda Solomon, Photojournalist & Author — Culture & Philanthropy
President’s Community Leadership Award Recipients: Rose & Brian Bolyard
Black Tie Optional, Valet Parking
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
PRIVATE VIP CHAMPAGNE RECEPTION SPONSOR: