Your ECC Experience Starts Here
The Community House Early Childhood Center and Hackett Infant & Toddler Center invite you to come experience our extraordinary center located in the heart of Birmingham's charming community. If you are interested in scheduling a tour of our facility or would like to learn more about our program, please call 248.594.6414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the Early Childhood Center. Our office hours are 8:00am to 5:30pm. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
2021 Monthly TUITION FEES (EFF. 1-15-2021)
- Children currently enrolled in the ECC will be given first consideration when the next available age slot opens.
- Pre-K Summer Camp in June is an additional $25, and July and August is $50.
- Included in tuition are breakfast, lunch, and two snacks each day for Toddlers and Preschoolers. Parents must supply formula, breast milk and baby foods for infants. Parents of children not potty-trained must also supply diapers, wipes, and creams.
- Tuition is payable one month in advance, no later than the 20th of each month.
- $125 nonrefundable registration fee.
- First month’s tuition is due prior to start date.
- Security deposit of $300 is due prior to start date.