Celebrate a Diversity Champion You Know!
A Diversity Champion may be someone who has helped your organization adopt or implement a policy supportive of diversity, equity and the ideals of inclusion.
The Diversity Champion Honor Roll is inclusive and non-competitive. To be eligible, all criteria below must be met.
- The nominating organization is non-partisan in either the public, private or nonprofit sectors, including schools
- The nominating organization is located in Metropolitan Detroit
- In combination, there are ten or more volunteers, members or employees in the nominating organization
- The organization is nominating one individual only for their support of diversity, equity and the ideals of inclusion within the organization
- The nominee may be an employee, volunteer or member
- Nominator and nominee must be part of the same organization
- The nominee and nominator or the nominator’s designee must attend the recognition event on May 2, 2019
CLICK HERE to download PDF of Nomination Form
CLICK HERE to download PDF of Reservation Form
CLICK HERE to download PDF of Ad Sales and Sponsorships Form
CLICK HERE to make your Reservations Online