Gift of Time
The Community House wouldn't be the extraordinary place it is today if it wasn't for our extraordinary volunteers. As a volunteer, you will be a part of a very important team of dedicated workers who help carry out our mission in the communities we serve.
Get involved in house activities:
- Administrative Offices (filing, word processing, etc.)
- Guest Services Receptionist (answer phone, greet public and direct guests)
- Friends of the Gardens (hands-on gardening of TCH grounds during summer and fall)
- Mailings (stuff and seal envelopes, adhere labels)
- Class Host (take attendance, assist instructors)
- StoryTellers Guild (storytelling in local schools - $40 dues)
You can also get involved in our exciting fundraising events. Check them out!