Join us for a prestigious night at the Bates Street Society Dinner on Saturday, February 10, 2024! The event will feature a delicious three-course seated dinner, wine and cocktails, live entertainment provided by KonGruENT, and inspirational recognition of our members and pillars.
Master of Ceremonies: Mr. Huel Perkins, Award-Winning News Anchor, Producer, Writer, Inspirational Speaker, and Past Bates Street Society Pillar.
The Bates Street Society was created in 2015 to recognize donors who make significant charitable contributions to support the work and mission of The Community House in Birmingham. Members are acknowledged annually at The Bates Street Society Dinner, a black-tie event hosted by The Community House Association and Foundation Boards of Directors. The Bates Street Society Dinner also recognizes The Community House’s annual Pillars of Vibrancy: Business, Education, Culture, Health & Wellness and Philanthropy.
The 2024 Pillar Society Inductees are:
- Michael Bickers – Business & Philanthropy
- Dr. Perry W. Greene, MD – Health and Wellness & Business
- Paul Gross – Business & Philanthropy
- Diana Lewis – Culture & Philanthropy
- Glenda Lewis – Culture & Philanthropy
- Dr. Charles A. Main, MD – Health and Wellness & Philanthropy
- Salvador Salort-Pons – Business & Culture
- Michelle Saroki – Business & Philanthropy
- Florine Mark (Posthumously) – Business, Culture, Education, Health and Wellness & Philanthropy
Black Tie Optional Event, Complimentary Valet Parking