Join us for a prestigious night at this year’s Bates Street Society Dinner on Saturday, April 17, 2021. The event will feature a delicious three course seated dinner, wine and cocktails, live entertainment and inspirational recognition of our members and pillars.
Master of Ceremonies: Mr. Huel Perkins, Broadcast Journalist and iconic American News Anchor
The Bates Street Society was created in 2015 to recognize donors who make significant charitable contributions to support the work and mission of The Community House in Birmingham. Members are acknowledged annually at The Bates Street Society Dinner, a black-tie event hosted by The Community House Association and Foundation Boards of Directors. The Bates Street Society Dinner also recognizes The Community House’s annual Pillars of Vibrancy: Business, Education, Culture, Wellness and Philanthropy.
The 2021 Pillar Society Inductees are:
- Honorable Dave Bing — Business & Culture
- Dominic DiMarco — Education
- Linda Schlesinger-Wagner — Business & Philanthropy
- Rabbi Daniel B. Syme — Culture
- Jessie Beld Elliott and Ed Welburn — Business & Philanthropy
- S. Evan Weiner — Business & Philanthropy
- Lila Lazarus — Wellness & Education
Black Tie Optional, Valet Parking
PRIVATE VIP CHAMPAGNE RECEPTION SPONSOR: