Join us for a prestigious night at the Bates Street Society Dinner on Saturday, February 11, 2023! The event will feature a delicious three course seated dinner, wine and cocktails, live entertainment by jazz saxophonist Jeff Ponders II, and inspirational recognition of our members and pillars.
Master of Ceremonies: Ms. Lila Lazarus, Award-Winning News Anchor, Health Reporter, Producer, Writer, Inspirational Speaker, and Past Bates Street Society Pillar
The Bates Street Society was created in 2015 to recognize donors who make significant charitable contributions to support the work and mission of The Community House in Birmingham. Members are acknowledged annually at The Bates Street Society Dinner, a black-tie event hosted by The Community House Association and Foundation Boards of Directors. The Bates Street Society Dinner also recognizes The Community House’s annual Pillars of Vibrancy: Business, Education, Culture, Wellness and Philanthropy.
The 2023 Pillar Society Inductees are:
- Jim Berline — Business & Philanthropy
- Dr. Linda Gillum PhD — Health & Wellness and Education
- Priscilla & Huel Perkins — Culture & Philanthropy
- Matthew Rizik — Business & Philanthropy
- Greg Schwartz — Business
- Nada & Sam Simon — Business & Philanthropy
- Nancy Susick, RN — Health & Wellness and Business
- Gary Van Elslander — Business & Philanthropy
Black Tie Optional Event, Complimentary Valet Parking
Please click here for ticket reservations!