It’s a battle of the beers. A beef between burgers. A meeting of the macs.
Join us for the first ever HOPZ – Beer, Burgerz, Mac event at The Community House where craft beer aficionados, Community House supporters and members of the community can come together with a shared love of beer, burgers and mac and cheese all for the benefit of the 210,000 children and adults served by The Community House!
Your ticket to HOPZ includes:
- Bell’s Craft Beer Tasting Stations (includes 10 tokens for samples)!
- Mini Burgers and Mac & Cheese Inspired Small Bite Pairings from Area Restaurants!
- Live Entertainment with NUCLASSICA!
- 50/50 Raffle!
- ZIM’S Vodka Bar!
- Photo Booth by ShutterBooth!
Here is the BELL’S BREWERY battle of the beers lineup!
- Larry’s Latest Flamingo Fruit Fight
- Whiskey Barrel Aged Cherry Stout
- Lager of the Lakes
- Amber Ale
- Two Hearted Ale
tickets still available at the door!
Ages 21 and up. Please drink responsibly.
Co-Host of HOPZ 2019 Beer, Burgerz and Mac: